We built CrossFit Optimistic to foster a healthy and fit community built on meaningful relationships, forged through CrossFit Optimistic. Our mission is to provide a value-based service that develops and empowers individuals and gives hope to everyone striving to meet their fitness goals. Are you interested in CrossFit and want to learn more about it? Or maybe you’re ready to improve your fitness but don’t know where to start? Let us help you!
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a group workout class for anyone at any fitness level. CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. The class is always lead by a coach who will show you how to do each movement. At CrossFit Optimistic, we take everyday movements and put them into a fun and effective fitness program.
Why should someone workout at CrossFit Optimistic over their current gym/workout?
CrossFit is something that ANYONE can do. You are going to see results and have fun while working out. You’ll be with a group of people who have the same goals as you do: to have an active, healthy lifestyle. At CrossFit Optimistic, we empower our members and build confidence, strength, and flexibility that extends into their non-CrossFit world.
We are genuine in our desire to help people get healthy and be active. We have been coaching in San Antonio longer than almost all CrossFit gyms in town. You will be sure to get competent and caring coaches that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Is CrossFit for me?
Yes! CrossFit is for all ages and fitness levels, from 5 years old to 100 years young!
For the person who wants to stay fit: For some athletes, their fitness goal is simple – to stay moving. CrossFit can help you stay fit so you can take care of kids, grandkids, and express your fitness in the real world- hike the Grand Canyon, throw the kids in the swimming pool, or move that heavy furniture upstairs!
For the person who wants to lose weight: We have seen some amazing transformations, but most importantly, we see the confidence to take control of your life without feeling deprived.
For the person who works out at Globo Gym: We know it’s hard when you have to make up your workouts, research what and how, decide when you have had “enough,” or you just get bored! We have the plan, and we are going to show you how to do it. We have people to push and encourage you, and we change it up every day so you stay interested.
How do I start at CrossFit Optimistic?
To start, please schedule a No-Sweat consultation with a coach!
What happens next?
Through your No-Sweat Consult with one of our coaches, we will talk with you about your goals and your level of CrossFit knowledge. We offer several different pathways for new athletes to reach their goals, based on individual needs.
- CrossFit 101: This is designed for athletes that are the perfect fit for a group environment. CF101 preps them for our CrossFit classes.
- Personal Training: This training is for those that would feel more comfortable in a one-on-one setting, those that have particular circumstances, or those who desire a more flexible schedule.
- We offer a great class schedule with many choices 7 days a week.
- Classes start on time—we respect your schedule.
- We authentically reflect our demographic. Our coaching staff consists of parents, business owners, students, and professionals. We love CrossFit as a lifestyle!
- We build relationships that empower athletes, build confidence, strength, and flexibility that extends outside the gym. Through our doors, you will find a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- We provide competent and caring coaching for your overall health and fitness.
Interested? Call us today and let’s talk about how CrossFit Optimistic can help you meet your goals! Just walk through the door, and we’ll take care of the rest.